Friday, May 22, 2009

Not to be disrespectful, but my Dad is cooler than your Dad

Dad had eluded to a mysterious "gift" that was going to arrive in the mail for me this week. It came today:

It's the book he's been working on for the last few years with his friend Bill Sommers. The book was just published, and it seems I have the only copy outside of the warehouse for the moment. What a fantastically awesome present! I couldn't be more proud.

These are the days that remind me how lucky I am - my parents are my role models, and my heroes. My dad took a leap of faith a number of years ago to follow his passion and now here is part of his life's work, ink on paper, available to the world. Blows my mind.

My DAD has a book that's going to be available on bn.com and amazon! Now I just need to get him to get out there on his book tour . . .

No comments: