Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cheesecake is good

Ah, cheesecake. How can something that makes my mouth so happy make my thighs so sad? Behold my latest creation:


For the last couple of years I have taken it upon myself to make Zac a cheesecake for his birthday. This year I modeled it after the kind of cheesecake we had at our wedding. It is a chocolate swirl Bailey's Irish Cream cheesecake, with a chocolate ganache topping. And yes, it is as good as it looks. (Much to my utter delight. Pretty and tasty? Success!)

Now that we've had our birthday pieces we come to the difficult part of slicing up the remainder and freezing the slices for later consumption. Hmmm. Maybe "later" could be after the evening news today . . .


So while I think I need to come up with a shorter name for it for the recipe card, for now I shall simply call it DELICIOUS.

No comments: