Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Everyone loves a short work week

I love a three-day work week! It's the end of Tuesday and I'm only one eight-hour shift away from four days of freedom. Oh happy day!

I'm going in to have my wedding dress altered tonight. I'm excited to try it on again. I did try it on when I picked it up at the Wedding Chapel (boo! hiss!) but at that point I was so frustrated with the store that I couldn't really enjoy trying it on. I just wanted to make sure it was in good condition and leave. (Did I mention that they were just as difficult when I picked the dress up as when I called them? Real classy establishment. [stifled chortling])

So tonight I get to try on the dress, with the newly purchased wedding shoes, and "oh" and "ah" about it. The shoes are fantastic. I'm going to be hard pressed not to wear them before the wedding. They're silver sequined. Very cool. It's almost a shame that you won't be able to see them under the dress. But then again, I spent the good part of a day looking for a bra to go under the dress, and you don't see that either. Well, Zac will, but that's none of your business. ;)





No comments: