Monday, September 15, 2008

First official Monday of Navy Life

Zac is off to begin his training. I'm sitting in the hotel room, hands tied, unable to do anything to improve my/our situation. You know what you can't do when you don't have an address? Fill out employment papers. You know what happens when you don't have employment? You can't pay the bills. Crabby, crabby morning.

Besides longing for some work to activate my brain, I'm trying to find a place to live. I'd like to go check some of the places I found, but Zac has the car, so I guess I'll just sit here and ponder the fact that if Zac and I had children that the Navy would be bending over backwards to help us. No kids=no real help.

Query: Where does one keep Kleenex when wearing a swimsuit? No pockets. But my nose is running, so I need Kleenex. And I can't do anything, so I'd like to sit by the pool. But I want to wear a swimsuit and work on my freckles. Sigh. I guess I'll bring the box to poolside.

Another blow to my life -- Hawaii doesn't have a single Target store. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Where the hell else do people shop? Ugh! I'm stuck on an island with
NO TARGET STORE??? Send help! Call your Congressman or Congresswoman! Please! ARG!

No comments: