Monday, July 7, 2008

Minneapolis bound

Just finished packing up my stuff to head back to Minnesota. Zac's making breakfast and then we're off to the base to say hello/goodbye and then to the airport. The five days went really quickly, but they were worth it. I'm sure be able to better reflect on it all once I'm back home sitting in front of my computer. At the end of the day, El Sal has been a great experience for Zac and for me. So at least some good will have come out of this year apart. Now I get to go back to my cube in the basement and start a new countdown, hopefully the last one for awhile. Only about 45 more Xs through the days until we get to try out this marriage bit in the same place at the same time for an extended (?) period of time.

So now it's time to go. I'm looking forward to being home and driving laws that are followed and enforced. (Seriously, 62/35 during rush hour is a cake walk compared to the stuff around here.)

Pictures to come!

No comments: