Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Late night

This is what happens when you don't hang out with your friends regularly enough. You have weeks worth of stuff to talk about and it take a whole night to catch up. And two pitchers of beer. For two people.

Met up with Autumn tonight for the first time in ... a month? Five, six weeks? Too long, anyhow. I missed her input and insight into life in general and my life in particular. I realized tonight that we've known each other for about five years now. Quite awhile. A lot of stuff has gone down in the last five years. Good, bad, ugly, blissful. More than most friendships can take. And yet we're still good friends. It's a comforting feeling.

So we caught up on workplace drama and such. Too bad the Twins didn't start til 9:05 CDT. I've been wanting to watch a game with someone for awhile, and she's a true baseball fan. We finally left in the top of the ninth because at some point we had to get home. It was 1-1 when we left the bar. Still not sure if we won. Actually, I think I'm going to go check. (Yup, Twins win 3-1.) Not much to blog about anyhow -- Don't want to disclose all the contents of our conversation.

No comments: